FaciliCom (previously known as FCS) is a web-enabled system that automates the generation and submission of personalized notifications, alerts, and marketing content to customers using SMS and e-mail. It provides a communication channel that can be used to reduce cost or to improve performance of debt collection, quality of service delivery, cross-selling and can help to reduce fraud.
FaciliCom can be easily integrated with core and other third party applications running in target customers businesses and can be used to generate Emails, SMS and Papers with predefined static and dynamic content.
FaciliCom can be configured as a full-fledged communication management solution for banks, insurance companies, healthcare institutions, education institutions, marketing and communications agencies, etc.
- Enabler of a private and personalized communication channel with your customers and/or staff because of cheaper communication costs of electronic channels (SMS, e-mail) and minimal work force involvement
- Enable the creation of SMS communication log book with customers for various topics at customer and organization level
- Reduces SMS communication costs for your organization by providing a centralized point of expense control and cheaper SMS message fees for all your staff
- Provides both automatic and manual solution to responds to incoming customer messages enquiries
- Supports various deployment and integration models with your existing IT systems ensuring sensitive information stays within your organization
- Dynamic message content personalization based on end user preferences, business semantics, and the type of media being used
- Role based access control mechanisms in accordance with organization needs in relation to cost control, receiver preferences, organization structure
- Billing, cost control and a dynamic query engine
- Various integration mechanisms to pull information and generate content according to external systems capabilities
- Message routing to various SMS gateways according to customer preferences seeking minimization of communication costs.