Teleshkolla Service is the newest service in the Internet which makes it possible to inform parents about the progress and welfare of their children in school.Teleshkolla service is a complex consisting of: Teleshkolla Internet portal, portal Teleshkolla Teleshkolla Mobile and SMS. Parents could be informed of any communication media about the activities of their children in school. Mobile Teleshkolla Through all the necessary information on the activities of children in school are accessible by phone.
What offers Teleshkolla?
- With a click on your computer or mobile phone, you can be informed of grades, absences, discipline and behavior in school, calendar of educational and recreational activities, teacher comments, etc..
- Your child's ranking relative to other students of the school or school years past.
- Fast information via SMS to every poor result in learning, discipline violations, etc..
- Complete background information of the school throughout the years of studies of child
- Possibility of private online communications with school
What you get when using Teleshkollën Parents?
- Truth and complete information about the progress of your child from any place and at any time.
- Saving time to spend with your child to school or get general information.
- Security and full control over your child's progress at school.
- Allows to focus on specific objectives or problems in conversations with the child or teacher, all read the truth.
Schools benefit from TeleShkolla?
- Promotion of work, effort and care to education and vocational school students.
- Avoid unpleasant surprises and frustration of parents of such failure by either misinformation or inadvertently.
- Providing a uniform standard information to parents via mobile messaging.
- Mass communication and individual opportunities to parents of children activities, school promotions and surveys.
- Improved quality and reliability in communications parent - school (teaching staff).
- Automatic generation of statistics for the analysis of teaching and educational processes.
- Promotion opportunities for your institution by placing his image on the Internet.